venerdì 17 luglio 2009

freedom

Freedom ... the word that goes from mouth to mouth, which fills the pages, images, dreams and desires ..
Freedom to say, do, love, hate, go ahead ..
Never perhaps in this society as pronounced as that term many times, each giving its own interpretation.
But what is this freedom? Who is man truly free?
I thought a lot about me and my life experience that I made, the errors of a life and I also looked around, because the lives of others helps me understand better.
Perhaps it is the truly free human being who acts according to conscience, which does not fear the opinions of others, which measures the steps but not afraid to glide ..
Freedom house where there is simplicity of heart, a clear vision that is astonishing for the beauty of life, a pure heart capable of loving and living.
Why so much, feel too much talk about freedom from those who will first bind the chains around your neck and bring the other strains, which tighten the rope around themselves for fear of living

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento